Much talked about dating your best friend to dating someone who loves to travel. Let’s get to know about what it takes to date a Lawyer.
1) Be aware of what you promise even verbally because it can still be considered as an oral binding contract for your partner and they can almost mentally sue you for its specific performance.
2) They are usually very much ambitious and career oriented, so be assured of enough space and time for you to pursue your dreams in addition to the motivation and the encouragement from their side. You will be one of those lucky persons who don’t receive clingy messages and calls throughout the day from their partners.
3) You never have to worry about what fancy clothes to buy for them. One classy piece of white shirt and that’s exactly what they would need.
4) Be watchful of what you speak, because they can not only read and hear between the lines but also get into those lines and brilliantly conclude something which you probably would have never even intended.
5) You can NEVER WIN any argument till the last breath of your life with them. Even if you have got a valid point to support your argument, they will always have an other better and more logical point to rebut yours, probably with some real life case laws too.
6) You can have a conversation with them about almost anything and everything. They always will have an opinion to put forth on things that are beyond gossips, fights and shopping malls.
7) There are high chances that you may have to deal with their OCD (ORGANISED Compulsive Disorder).
8) They are your daily newspaper. From Salman to Yakub, the insights that you get about these cases, you know comes from where 😉
9) Don’t be surprised if you are asked to maintain decorum in the bedroom. Their obsession for DISCIPLINE is beyond your imagination.
10) “Lawyers are unromantic and unsentimental” is a myth. They are straight-faced just in the courts, they pretty much have their hearts and tears in place otherwise.
– Rtr. Nirali Shah, 22, Advocate